Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Reflection

With these given activities, I have learned that posting a new blog isn't easy, especially if you don't have much knowledge about it. I am also having a hard time with my post in grammatical and typographical errors. With this, I am doing my research with the given topic, I am reading some articles concerning about it. I am doing some checking in each words and phrases if it has errors and also, I am avoiding being rushed. Moving on, I will try read more articles and I will try my best to be updated with the hot issues our country is facing and also not forget to acknowledge them.

4 comments:

  1. knowledge is the best way to past through the gates of beginning so continue your journey to become a successful person someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to add more details. Good Job :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. with your accumulated knowledge in the 1st grading you made a very convincing essay but try to give more details on your essay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you have gained knowledge in the first quarter. I hope that the next time you write an article make sure to put more details.

    ReplyDelete