Monday, July 9, 2018

Letter to the President

July 09, 2018

Renz Lizel Magica
Sacuyya Norte, Santa,
Ilocos Sur

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
MalacaƱang Palace Compound,
J.P. Laurel St. San Miguel
Manila,
Philippines

Dear Mr. President,

A pleasant day to you! I am Renz Lizel Magica, grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National  High School. I hope you will read this letter I wrote for you.

The way that you rule the Philippines and the things you've done for the country, it makes all of us look up at you. Every pro- Duterte were amazed and satisfied. All of the projects that you have promised under your administration went well. it gives us the feeling that we are in good hands, but Mr. President, kindly hear me out. based on my observations, Train Law is not good for the country.
Train Law, it is whee the price rises for we see if it is effective. Some of the products that we used to buy were affected by the Train Law. And I have just noticed that when the prices of oil rises, the US dollar currency also rises. And with that, the qualities of Philippines become low. It makes the Philippine Peso very low.

I think Train Law should stop. The poor become poorer and the rich become richer. Don't stop helping our country to become more progressive.

Hope you will find some time to read this. Have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Renz Lizel Magica
Grade 10 Student

2 comments: