Friday, March 8, 2019

Ahead Is A Bright Future.

Image result for bright future

Everyone has a dream and ambitions in life, people dream of being rich, living a good life and owning huge company, but for me, my ambition is to become an Engineer. My ambition of becoming an Engineer gives me sense of direction in life. Being an Engineer means studying hard. Being an Engineer is not just a career, it is a symbol of joy and hope.

The journey is not easy, it requires a lot of sacrifices, but I trust myself that I will achieve my dreams and for me to have a brighter future. I have always wanted to make a difference in my community, so when I become an Engineer, I will offer my services for free to the needy. I will treat my clients with respect and ensure that they would feel comfortable. I hope that one day I would fulfill my dreams.

For now, my future is not yet sure. Throughout the journey, I would encounter many problems and many possible things will happen. For the meantime, I need to focus on my studies and think thoroughly on my decisions.. I just need to trust myself for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment